- Nichola Constant
- +61 (2) 8094 3102
- 0433 505 247
- Email Me Connect on LinkedIn
Nichola holds a Bachelor of Economics degree from the University of Sydney and a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of New England. She was admitted as a solicitor in 2000.
Nichola acts for a wide range of local and international clients on employment litigation matters and provides strategic and practical advice in relation to the full range of employment and industrial law issues focussing on commercial outcomes. Nichola’s recent experience includes:
- separation management;
- drafting and negotiating enterprise agreements, employment contracts and policies;
- unfair dismissal and general protection claims;
- discrimination, bullying and equal opportunity;
- restraints of trade and protection of confidential information and intellectual property;
- occupational health and safety;
- legal and modern award compliance audits; and
- change management issues.
Nichola has represented clients in conciliations and hearings before Fair Work Australia, the District Court of New South Wales and Industrial Relations Commission of NSW, Australian Industrial Relations Commission and the Australian Human Rights Commission.
Nichola regularly presents seminars to directors, HR advisors, employees and managers on employment law issues and consequences.
Prior to her admission as a lawyer in 2000, Nichola worked in Human Resources at one of Australia’s largest banks. Nichola’s background in remuneration and benefits, learning and development, expatriate management and general Human Resources issues combined with her role as a director of a manufacturing business gives her a unique understanding of her clients’ needs.
Nichola joined People + Culture Strategies as a Director from commencement.