Legal Fundamentals in HR
Date:Thursday, 22 August 2024
Presented by some of the most experienced labour and employment lawyers in Australia, this program equips participants with legal and strategic labour and employment law knowledge and is suitable for:
- P&C/HR/L&D professionals;
- people managers and line managers with people management responsibility; and
- those seeking refreshers/updates on Australian employment law and individuals seeking to build capability in basic employment law.
Consistent with our commitment to thought leadership and partnering with our clients, these sessions will be delivered in an interactive and experiential way with high levels of participation expected from attendees. Participants will also receive a set of materials in the form of a workbook to develop or deepen their understanding across a range of fundamental HR legal issues.
- The law of employment and the Fair Work system
- The National Employment Standards
- Modern awards, enterprise agreements and bargaining
- Contracts and policies, confidentiality and restraints of trade
- Discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying
- Work Health and Safety
- Termination of employment
- Common law claims and the litigation process
$495 incl. GST.
The program is complimentary for PCS Partnership and PCS Partnership Plus clients (limits apply).
The program cost includes course materials, morning tea, and lunch afternoon tea for those attending in person.
Discounts available for group registrations. Contact PCS COO, Tracey Pace at email@example.com or 0n +61 2 8094 3100 to inquire.
Legal Fundamentals in HR is a one-day program held from 9am-5pm (Sydney time).
Participation is offered as either in-person or virtually.
For in-person attendees the program will be held at:
255 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000