Sexual Harassment Risk Management & Positive Obligations
Date:Thursday, 14 September 2023
Several months into the legislative changes triggered by the Respect@Work Inquiry, Australian employers are grappling with the full remit of their obligations under Australia’s sexual harassment laws. In this webinar, PCS Founder & Managing Principal Joydeep Hor will be addressing a series of questions that PCS has found itself needing to address with employers. Joydeep has been training employers (from Board and ExCo level through to employees at all levels) for over 25 years.
These questions include:
- What are your obligations if you have heard gossip or innuendo of potential sexual harassment?
- How much can you rely on your written policies ad training?
- Does “hostile work environment” extend to jokes, banter and fun?
- What is the new “face” of sexual harassment in the context of hybrid working and an increase in WFH?
- When can complaints be investigated internally and when should they be handled externally?
- How are employees responding to cases of social or political interest such as the Brittany Higgins case?
Details of the webinar are below.
The webinar will be held from 12 pm to 1 pm AEST.
$60 incl. GST or $150 incl. GST for three webinars in this series (“Performance Management, Bullying and Stress Claims”, “Equal Pay Developments” and “Sexual Harassment Risk Management & Positive Obligations”).
The webinar series can be purchased HERE.
When registering, please remember to select the quantity of tickets required prior to selecting “Get Tickets”.
The Microsoft Teams meeting invitation link will be included in the ticket provided to participants upon registration.