17 May 2016
As technology advances, so does the ways which an organisation can track employee activities. With so many variables available, how do you decide which is right for your organisation? In this webinar we discussed:
- Perceptions and trust issues in surveillance.
- Surveillance laws across the various jurisdictions.
- Auditing and assessing your organisation’s current practices.
- The link between privacy and workplace surveillance.
- Surveillance beyond the workplace (social media, workers compensation investigations and tracking devices).
- Common pitfalls and mistakes and how to avoid or remedy them.