Blogs & News
COVID-19 Vaccinations Policy Kit | Australian Employers
People + Culture Strategies (“PCS“) was the first law firm in Australia to provide clear guidance to employers on their obligations and rights when it came to introducing a mandatory vaccinations policy. As part of PCS’ ongoing commitment to keeping its clients “ahead of the game” on this particular issue, PCS is pleased to invite Australian employers (and employers who have Australian operations) to avail themselves of the “COVID-19 Vaccinations Policy Kit”.
The COVID-19 Vaccinations Policy Kit includes:
- a template COVID-19 Vaccinations Policy as a Word document;
- a PDF Guide to Introducing a Vaccinations Policy; and
- access to the critical webinar which details the relevant issues for consideration for organisations which was presented by Joydeep Hor (Founder & Managing Principal of PCS) on 12 August 2021 and presented to over 200 employers in Australia.
The Kit is available for purchase for $1950 + GST (payable upon invoicing) with the materials being sent upon receipt of payment.
Organisations who purchase the Kit will also be eligible to receive a 20% discount on the costs of any of the following:
- PCS reviewing their amended Policy;
- a member of the PCS team conducting a one hour virtual presentation on the issues; and
- the costs of preparing or reviewing any documentation (such as Employee FAQs or Consultation documents).
To understand more about this important issue, please watch Joydeep’s interview on ausbiz.tv HERE.
To order the COVID-19 Vaccinations Policy Kit, email Tracey Pace (Chief Operating Officer of PCS) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please call (0416) 265 797.