Absenteeism, Unfit-for-Work Employees and Wellbeing
Managing absenteeism and injured employees in the workplace can be a complex issue – determining reasons for absence, navigating doctors’ reports, and carefully treading the line between management and discipline are no easy tasks. As an employer, how do you decide if an employee is fit or unfit for work and what can you do once you have?
Issues discussed in this webinar included:
- uncovering reasons behind absenteeism;
- the links between absenteeism and workplace culture;
- understanding when an employee is unfit for work;
- making reasonable accommodations and adjustments;
- getting the right medical information; and
- best practice tips for managing employee absenteeism.