Executive + Talent Practice
We look forward to working with you as part of our Executive + Talent Practice. The information below sets out some important details that you should read before you proceed to engage PCS formally.
PCS is primarily a firm that acts for employers. Our expertise in all aspects of workplace relations law and strategy, however, makes us one of the most valued experts in this area if you are an executive/high net worth employee.
Areas of Work
Some of the areas where we can assist you are:
- advice on the termination of your employment (whether for misconduct, performance or redundancy grounds);
- advice on issues of discrimination, bullying or harassment at work;
- advice on a new contract of employment that you have been asked to sign;
- strategies for negotiations around severance payments or restraints;
- representation in employment litigation and disputes; and
- putting you in touch with our extensive network of recruiters and career transition experts.
How We Work
It is our preference to conduct an initial meeting with you face-to-face in our office. We ask that you bring your most recent employment contract with you together with any other critical documentation or, even better, provide it to your PCS contact in advance.
At our initial meeting we will most commonly:
- ask you for a brief history of your employment situation;
- understand from you what it is you are seeking to achieve by engaging us;
- provide preliminary legal and strategic advice; and
- agree with you on next steps in your matter and discuss time and cost estimates.