Vaccinations, the Roadmap and the Return to the Workplace
Date:Recording available for purchase
Following on from his influential and path-forging webinar on mandatory vaccinations in August, PCS Founder and Managing Principal Joydeep Hor will be conducting another critically-timed webinar for Australian employers addressing the following key issues and topics:
- Understanding the implications of your organisation’s stance on mandatory vaccinations
- Addressing Government mandates and Health Orders (such as the Victorian Government’s one)
- Consequences for unvaccinated staff (including medical contraindication management, medical inquiries and anti-vaxxers)
- Legal and ethical issues in dealing with religious and other “grounds” for non-vaccination
- Complexities of “return to workplace” management and vaccination management
- Integrating the vaccination stance taken by your customers, suppliers and other stakeholders into your decision-making
- Managing travel requirements for staff
- Agility and evolution of your organisation’s position over upcoming months
As always, Joydeep will be providing attendees with the clarity and guidance for which he has become so well-regarded in Australia and around the world at a time when there remain so many questions and challenges for employers.
We are pleased once again to be able to make attendance at this webinar available at a heavily-discounted rate in recognition of the ongoing economic challenges being faced by numerous organisations.
PCS webinars are conducted via Microsoft Teams from 12 pm to 1 pm.
A nominal registration fee of $25 is being charged for participation in this webinar.
When registering, please remember to select the quantity of tickets required prior to selecting “Get Tickets”.
For participants attending virtually, the session will be conducted using Microsoft Teams and the meeting invitation link will be included in the ticket provided to participants upon registration.
We strongly recommend that you have Teams downloaded in advance of the webinar (testing for both audio and video) and that you consult your organisation’s IT support in the event of any issues.