The Sticky Space: The Current Employment Landscape
Date:Recording available for purchase
For many employers, there was a sense of optimism that after over two years of extraordinary COVID-19 triggered uncertainty and disruption, 2022 would be the year where there would be a sense of stability. Unfortunately, the experience of most employers at the moment is far from that.
You are invited to join PCS Founder & Managing Principal, Joydeep Hor, for a critical webinar in which he will address the challenges of the current “sticky” employment landscape by focusing on the following five key issues:
1. the “work from where” issue: what do you need to be considering on remote working, hybrid working and employee expectation management;
2. the “identity” issue: what does it even mean to be in an employment relationship at the moment given all that has transpired;
3. the “reconnection” issue: why are there so many issues of fallout amongst staff through errant behaviours and overstepping boundaries as staff are reconnected with each other and their workplaces;
4. the “reagitation” issue: are employers within their rights now to move forward with things that may have been put on hold in recent years, for example organisational change or performance improvement initiatives; and
5. the “reassertion” issue: why employers can expect their employees to have a much stronger voice than ever before.
As clients and guests you will be well aware that Joydeep’s webinars are thought-leading and thought-provoking and this one is one not to be missed.
This webinar will be conducted via Microsoft Teams from 12 pm to 1 pm.
A nominal registration fee of $25 is being charged for participation in this webinar.
When registering, please remember to select the quantity of tickets required prior to selecting “Get Tickets”.
The session will be conducted using Microsoft Teams and the meeting invitation link will be included in the ticket provided to participants upon registration.