“The New Normal” Webinar Series: Bringing them Back – Distance, Resistance and Insistence
Date:Tuesday, 26 May 2020
11 am - Midday
About this Webinar
Australian employers (like many around the world) are now deep in thought around returning staff to their ordinary places of work. After the success of the COVID-19 Crisis Webinar Series for Employers, PCS Founder & Managing Principal Joydeep Hor will now provide answers to the the burning questions for Australian employers at this point in time.
- The "big question": do we bring people back?
- What if working from home has been OK?
- Resistance: what if employees say they will not come back?
- Distance: complying with the litany of safety issues ... must you?
- Insistence: how will we manage workflow and attitudes in this new environment?
- Will there be a spike in claims (bullying, stress and other types)?
Cost of participation in this webinar is $55 (inclusive of GST).
The webinar will commence at 11 am and conclude at midday (Sydney time).
Login details for the webinar, which will be conducted using Skype for Business, will be circulated by no later than 9.30 am on the morning of the webinar.
Copies of the webinar slides will be made available on the PCS website’s “Resources” page shortly after the conclusion of the webinar.