The Delta Variant Crisis: Who’s Running Your Show?
Date:Wednesday, 21 July 2021
- Recognising the impact of the latest lockdown challenge
- Annual leave: legal obligations and employer rights
- Standdowns and other options available to your organisation
- Working from home strategies, challenges and the NSW employer penalty
- Communications, leadership, morale, turnover and "all that jazz"
This Webinar will be conducted via Microsoft Teams from 12 pm to 1 pm on Wednesday 21 July 2021.
A nominal registration fee of $25 is being charged for participation in this webinar.
When registering, please remember to select the quantity of tickets required prior to selecting “Get Tickets”.
For participants attending virtually, the session will be conducted using Microsoft Teams and the meeting invitation link will be included in the ticket provided to participants upon registration.
We strongly recommend that you have Teams downloaded in advance of the webinar (testing for both audio and video) and that you consult your organisation’s IT support in the event of any issues.