Negotiation and Influence
Date:Thursday, 21 October 2021
- Harvard Business School theory applied to an Australian people management context
- Dealing with employee needs and managing those needs
- Negotiations from hiring to firing
- Influencing stakeholders on key organisational changes
- Becoming a more effective professional in people management
The fee for attendance at an individual session if $95 incl. GST. The session fee includes course materials and a light lunch.
Sessions are held at our Sydney CBD offices from 12pm to 2pm. There will be a limit on the number of attendees for each session to ensure maximum interactive learning for participants.