Developing an IR Strategy
Date:Thursday, 5 November 2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
More so than ever, Australian employers need to formulate (or perhaps reformulate) their industrial relations strategy. In this PClasseS session, PCS Founder & Managing Principal (who has architected the industrial relations strategy for numerous organisations over the last two decades) will address the following topics:
- Who needs an IR strategy?
- Managing unions or possible union intervention
- Dealing with FWO scrutiny
- Pros and cons of Enterprise Agreements
- Variation of Enterprise Agreements in context of COVID-19
PClasseS sessions for the balance of 2020 will be offered as an in-person as well as virtual program. The registration fee for attendance is $95 (inclusive of GST).
For those attending virtually, the program will be conducted using Microsoft Teams with login details circulated on the morning of the program.