“The New Normal” Series: Dealing with Employees and their Needs
Date:Thursday, 4 June 2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Handling requests for flexibility and other work practice variations
- Should there be limits on employee requests?
- Managing inconsistent treatment assertions
- What risks arise from anti-discrimination laws?
- Responding to the particular needs of your staff arising from and relating to COVID-19
As this will be an online PClasseS session, we are reducing the fee for attendance from $175 to $95.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, this PClasseS program will be run online using Microsoft Teams. Login details will be circulated around an hour before the commencement of the session.
While certain changes have been necessitated to our 2020 PClasseS schedule due to the COVID-19 situation, information about the originally-planned program is available by downloading the attached file.