Conducting Effective Workplace Investigations
Date:To be advised
- When investigations need to be conducted
- Commonly asked questions that investigators ask
- Dealing with third parties in an investigation
- The benefit of legal professional privilege
- Limiting and broadening the scope of an investigation
PClasseS are held from 12pm to 2pm (Sydney time).
The fee for attendance at an individual session if $95 incl. GST. The session fee includes course materials and a light lunch.
When registering, please remember to select the quantity of tickets required prior to selecting “Get Tickets”.
Offered as a hybrid in-person (at our Sydney CBD offices) and virtual session.
For participants attending virtually, the session will be conducted using Microsoft Teams and the meeting invitation link will be included in the ticket provided to participants upon registration.
We strongly recommend that you have Teams downloaded in advance of the webinar (testing for both audio and video) and that you consult your organisation’s IT support in the event of any issues.