Conducting Effective Workplace Investigations
Date:Thursday, 24 June 2021
- When investigations need to be conducted
- Commonly asked questions that investigators ask
- Dealing with third parties in an investigation
- The benefit of legal professional privilege
- Limiting and broadening the scope of an investigation
PClasseS are held from 12pm to 2pm (Sydney time).
The fee for attendance at an individual session if $95 incl. GST. The session fee includes course materials and a light lunch.
When registering, please remember to select the quantity of tickets required prior to selecting “Get Tickets”.
Sessions are held at our Sydney CBD offices. There will be a limit on the number of attendees for each session to ensure maximum interactive learning for participants.