We stand for and hold each other accountable to the following:
- Innovation and foresight must characterise our thinking, advice and our approach to our professional work – we will be “ahead of the game” so our clients can be also.
- Our client relationships are genuine partnerships – we are a part of our clients’ business and they are a part of ours.
- Integrity and respect are non-negotiable commodities in all our dealings with clients, suppliers, members of the profession and anyone else with whom we interact.
- We will at all times deliver value to our clients and create a unique customer experience for them.
- We will foster a learning environment and culture – we can only grow by learning from each other, our clients and we must understand best practice so we can be better than that.
- We owe it to the community to make a contribution – we will do this primarily by sharing our expertise and skills for employers in the not-for-profit sector.
- Understanding our clients’ needs and helping them to solve problems effectively and efficiently is only the beginning. Our strategies must make our clients’ businesses better.